Indian Visa Online recognizes that where specific services are to be used as offered by our enterprise via our website, processing of personal data could be necessary. Where processing of personal data is required without any statutory basis, consent is typically sought from the data subject. The applicable country-specific data protection regulations will always be followed in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when processing personal data, including but not limited to information such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject.
The controller ensures protection of personal data processed through our website through implementing technical and organizational measures.
We are Globovista llc (“The Site”)
Contact details of Data Protection Officer (Response person for GDPR):
Data protection officers (DPO) fulfil an enterprise security leadership role as required by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Data protection officers are responsible for overseeing the data protection strategy of companies, and its implementation, to ensure compliance with GDPR requirements. GDPR was implemented to strengthen and streamline data protection for European Union citizens and requires a DPO at any organization which stores or processes personal data for EU citizens. DPOs are mandatory wherever large-scale processing of special categories of personal data is handled.
We process your personal data in the following categories:
- Passport details
We declare that the personal data collected will be used for the following purposes only:
- For the initial screening of passengers before issuing permission to enter the United States. The online form forms satisfies the required API (Advance Passenger Information) and replaces the inflight Disembarkation Card which is a customs entry requirement for all passport holders of visa waiver countries.
- direct marketing
We may process your data on the following basis:
- The agreement is that the Terms and Conditions for using the site constitute a legal contract
- Customer consents when ticking/agreeing with the terms and conditions
- Legal basis
Distribution of your personal data:
Personal data is not disclosed outside of the organization without the client’s direct consent
Authorization to process your personal information only for the purposes specified is granted by your agreement to accept this Privacy Notice. Motivation and particulars of use will be provided in cases where consensus is needed on personal data. Consent may be withdrawn at any time.
Data storage period:
Personal data is to be stored on “The site” for a period not exceeding 5 years.
Your rights while your personal data is stored or processed are as follows:
- to request a copy of and have access to your personal data at any time
- to request your personal data to transfer to another personal data, or to request we do so without hindrance
- to request correction and updates of personal data from “the site” without undue delay
- to request deletion of personal data from “the
site” without undue
delay under the following circumstances:
- where personal data is no longer needed for the original/intended purposes
- when you have withdrawn consent
- having objected to the processing
- when processing is unlawful
- to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to the data controller
- when personal data was collected according to the provision of information society services.
Deletion of personal information may be denied for the following reasons:
- in the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- to comply with a legal obligation on our part or to carry out a task in the public interest,
- in the exercise of the official powers granted to us (in case you are a body of authority);
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, where deletion may render impossible or seriously obstruct achievement of the purposes of such processing;
- or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
You may rightfully request “the site” to restrict the processing of your personal data, in which case the data will be stored but not processed. Refusal to restrict must be in writing and for the following legitimate reasons only;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time through a request addressed to the administrator;
- You have the right to object to certain processing means, such as direct marketing;
- You have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling;
- You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
- Should your personal data be required to be used for a purpose not covered by this data protection statement, provisions will be made accordingly which will require your consent.
As such, these requests will be forwarded to possible third parties for the purpose of processing.
You have the right to complaint to the supervisory authority
To file a complaint pertaining to the processing of your personal data through “the site” (recipients, including outside the EU and international organizations), contact “the site” or the Data Protection Officer directly using the contact details listed above.
As a responsible company, we safeguard all personal data.